By Professor William B. Gould IV
Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd, Dedham, Mass.
William B. Gould was one of the founders and signers of the Articles of Incorporation of this church in the 1870's. WBG and Cornelia's allegiance to the Episcopal Church took hold in the Gould family, and was passed down from one generation to another. (Photo by Beverly Mayne Kienzle, 2002).